A New Year brings with it countdowns, memories of the year behind us, anticipation for the year ahead. We wanted to share with you the moments we are most grateful for from 2015.
- BNI – Our networking group has introduced us to amazing people and helped foster great partnerships throughout the Lower Mainland with venues, caterers, and florists. With our chapter’s philosophy of “Giver’s Gain”, we are fortunate to meet many generous community builders.
- Zajac Nights – We met Carman Zajac at a BNI function – her energetic and upbeat passion is contagious. The opportunity to work with the Zajac Foundation on Zajac Nights “A Year In a Night” in 2015 was an incredible experience. We are lucky to work with this philanthropic organization and be given the opportunity to help children with chronic conditions enjoy a summer at Zajac Ranch.
- Fostering Partnerships – We continued to work closely with our preferred vendors, including River Rock Resort Hotel, Pacific Gateway Hotel, and UBC Boathouse. As the exclusive in-house event planners for the Pacific Gateway Hotel, we also have a showroom on-site as a one-stop shop for their brides and grooms. We are proud to offer excellent referrals and recommendations for photographers, florists, and other companies who will transform our clients’ dream events in to real memories.
- Showroom – We are happy to offer one hour free event consultations for all of our clients at our updated showroom. Please contact us to book an appointment. Please note weekend appointments are limited.
- Celebrating 13 – Though thirteen may be considered unlucky to some, we celebrated many 13 milestones last year. We met when we were thirteen years old, thirteen years later began Imagine That Events, and last year celebrated Imagine That Event’s 13 year anniversary! Put your calculators away, yes we are on the cusp of forty.
- Dream Team – We want to thank our growing team. Edmond, Jasmine, Katie, and Cheryl have joined us part-time and Kelly has taken the plunge and joined us in our office in addition to her remarkable on-site event work. Much gratitude for Winston, Natasha, Colin and the rest of our team. Thank you for making us look forward to waking up on work days!
2015 was a tremendous year for us – a growing team, anniversary celebrations, new events.
Looking forward to continuing the fun in 2016 and living the life!
#gratitudeisourattitude #bnibigtsunami #zajacnights #luckythirteen #dreamteam #eventplanners #livingthelife