- Beautiful mornings after stormy nights
- Feasting this weekend with family and friends
- Breathing in the fresh aroma of coffee
- Living in the an amazing country. Being Canadian.
- Walk on the Steveston boardwalk
- Living the entrepreneurial life
- Our choice to begin this journey together fourteen years ago
With a typical weather forecast including a little bit of nearly everything this weekend, we hope you find time with your family and friends to reflect, even if only for a moment, and share what you are grateful for.
Thanksgiving originated as a time to celebrate and be thankful for a bountiful harvest so what better time than to celebrate with a little pumpkin yum. Below is a link to a recipe we took the liberty of testing out on your behalf. You can skip the pecans but don’t you dare skip that brown butter glaze!
#thanksgiving #gratitude #happytummies #imaginethatevents #steveston #pumpkinscone #familydinner