Avoid the stress of organizing annual conferences, holiday parties, galas, and milestones by focusing on a vision and keeping organized. Whether you choose to “do it yourself” or hire an event planner, you must decide what your event will look like and what steps are required to get there.
Consider the following details we ask our clients to consider:
- Purpose and theme of your event
- Itinerary requirements
- Venue capacity
- Accommodation and transportation needs
- Corporate sponsorship
- Using an in-house coordinator or social committee
- What are you trying to showcase, and how will you assess the success of your event?
We can help provide the answers to create a foundation for your event. Determining a theme and identifying the purpose of your event will help create further details in your plan. As event planners, we have assisted with everything including budgets, food & beverage selection, and entertainment with themes ranging from Mardi Gras to Roaring 50’s to Las Vegas Casinos. There is no limit when you lead with your imagination. Corporate events should be innovative, educational and fun at the same time. We encourage our clients to think outside the box to make their event a memorable one.
Revisit your purpose and original vision when:
- Selecting your venue– consider the location, capacity, and accessibility. Visiting the venue and reviewing quotes before making your decision is important
- Planning ahead—with high demand of resources during peak season in Vancouver, booking one to three years ahead is key to getting your desired venue, location, accommodations and food & beverage within your budget
- Planning an event over multiple days–be sure to dedicate a specific time for entertainment and networking opportunities.
Create a highly reliable team to assist you in the event planning process and delegate specific tasks with deadlines to your team members. Ultimately, an efficient plan with an excellent team will execute a successful event.
You imagine It- We Plan It